Sessions & Prices
One to One Sessions - 1 hour - £40
First Session 1 hour 15 minutes £45
- These sessions are ideal for everyone as they will provide an
individual programme to target your specific needs.
- They are a
great introduction to the Pilates method of exercise when you are
first starting out.
- These sessions are recommended to those with a specific problem
or injury; those who are undergoing treatment with osteopaths,
physiotherapist, chiropractors and those with postural problems.
- Matwork and resistance equipment will be used to aid movement or
to challenge it.
Duet Sessions - 1 hour - £25 per person
- Working alongside one another using both equipment & matwork
- Individual attention
Pink Ribbon Program - 30 minutes - £25
- An individual session specifically designed for women who have
undergone surgery for breast cancer
Small group classes - 1 hour - £12 per class
(payable in half termly blocks)
- A group of no more than 6 ensures that you get a great class with individual
attention and appropriate modifications.
- Small equipment such as therabands, fitness circles, foam
rollers, chi balls & weights will be used.
- Groups of 3 £15 per class, payable in half termly blocks.
- Classes run on Tuesday mornings from 9am at the Oast Theatre, Tonbridge